Taking care of the equipment that takes care of you.
The Tower Fitness team consists of office and sales staff as well as a number of fitness equipment technicians. From time to time, we seek to add new employees to our team. If you are interested in a career in the fitness equipment industry with Tower Fitness Equipment Services Inc. and/or have experience in this area, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FITNESS EQUIPMENT TECHNICIAN
Searching for an energetic and confident person who is looking to be part of an exciting and growing field!
Tower Fitness Equipment Services Inc. is an established and expanding company providing fitness equipment sales and service to commercial and residential customers across the Lower Mainland, and other parts of British Columbia. This position provides opportunities to excel in team based work, as well as individual performance!
As an addition to our growing team of technicians, this position will be primarily responsible for:
· installing and moving fitness equipment,
· carrying out preventative maintenance of fitness equipment,
· repairing and replacing parts on fitness equipment
These responsibilities will be carried out both at residential and commercial customers’ locations, and in our shop in Tilbury Industrial Park in Delta.
To be considered for this position, the successful candidate will possess:
· Experience working alone and with a team
· Experience interacting with customers directly and providing excellent and presentable customer service and support
· General mechanical knowledge and aptitude
· General electrical knowledge and aptitude
· Skills at using basic hand tools, such as ratchet and socket sets, alan keys, common screwdrivers, power drills, adjustable wrenches and box wrenches
· The ability to work unsupervised on customer sites, keeping in remote communication with a senior technician as needed
· The ability to manage one’s own time for optimal efficiency
· The ability to drive a large commercial truck and smaller service vehicle
· A current and valid BC driver’s license with a good driving record
· The ability to adapt to a flexible work schedule, and also work weekends as needed
· The ability to lift heavy equipment
· The ability to carry out work at our customers’ police department facilities, by passing their required criminal record checks
Also, those who have recent experience using cardio and strength equipment will be preferred. Post secondary education or training in a mechanical or technical field would be a definite asset.
On-the-job training will be provided to the successful candidate.
To apply, please email your resume, with a cover letter describing your interest in this position to email@example.com. We truly thank everyone for their interest but only successful applicants will be further contacted.