Taking care of the equipment that takes care of you.
Facility Layout and Design
Tower Fitness Equipment Services offers our experience to help with planning, design and construction of the ideal fitness facility or gym. There are many factors to consider when putting together a fitness facility. The key is to envision how the space will function once completed.
Here are a few of the questions good planning can answer:
- How many pieces of fitness equipment would I like to fit into the space?
- Do I have enough space for the number of users that are projected to be using it at one time?
- What type of gym flooring will be needed? e.g. maintenance-free rubber flooring.
- Do I plan to have TVs in the facility or personal viewing screens on the treadmills, ellipticals and/or bikes?
- Does the space meet the electrical requirements and placement of electrical outlets? If you are still in the early phases of construction or renovation, an often overlooked aspect is the individual power requirements of each piece of fitness equipment. Planning ahead will allow the electrical outlets to be placed in the ideal locations to avoid tripping hazards and leaving a clean and tidy look.
- Should we upgrade the fitness equipment now? Tower Fitness will carry out an assessment/evaluation of current machines. We can make recommendations as to which pieces should ideally be kept and which should be replaced, taking into account your budget and requirements currently and in the future.
Contact Tower Fitness for a comprehensive estimate for your gym or fitness facility project.